1/2 German + 1/2 Bohemian = 1 stubborn soul.
Life is good at Run*A*Round Ranch.
Email me directly at texwisgirl(at)gmail(dot)com.
- If you post a recipe, I probably won't comment on it. Just not my cup of tea, sugar or anything else, for that matter.
- I don't read much. Haven't read fiction in about 20+ years. So if you post a book review, I'll probably not say anything either.
- Former corporate accountant, now trying something very different.
- I'm not a girlie girl so won't have much to say if you post about fashion, decorating, etc. My style? Simple - dog hair included.
- What you see is what you get - I gave up makeup, perfumes, and most jewelry years ago. Unadorned. Unmasked. I am what I am. "My smile is my makeup..."
- I hate to shop. I detest malls!
- I'm built for power, not for speed. Less willow tree; more tea pot.
- I prefer to be barefoot and braless.
- I talk to strangers.
- I hum without realizing I'm doing so. Sometimes I whistle. Loudly.
- I drive a stickshift - have since I was 16.
- I am stubborn and determined. What I lack in skill, I make up for in Yankee ingenuity.
- I love my gray hair and laugh lines. I’ve earned them.
- I am not a thrill seeker. Except for my penchant to speed, I like life slow and easy.
- I can be reduced to tears in a heartbeat by a sad story or a cute animal. My heart is full of empathy.
- I love my alone time.
- I hate theme parks and rides. Disneyland and cruises are SO not for me.
- I am an extroverted introvert. I prefer solitude but will work a crowd with the best of them.
- I try to see both sides to the story. I step back and view the bigger picture. Can't we all just get along?